Team Battle Checklist
Team Battle Checklist
Listen to the Field Commander
Keep comms. clear, important messages only
If you speak be brief and identify your tank/position and use map clicks if needed
Use F7 key if you are spotted
Carry a Repair Kit, 1st Aid Kit and Fire Extinguisher
Have Range Circles on your map & understand them
Enemy tags should include tank type and remaining hit points not percentages
Move together as a group
If told to push in do NOT stop, Focus Fire on weakest enemy, make your shots count
Look around between shots
If low health seek cover using team mates, dead tanks or the enemy
After battle review your fired/hit/penned stats and think if they should have been better - lacking pens in long range sniping/suppression, no problem. Brawling and lacking pens - Problem.
Do homework, use the "tanks.gg" website 'compare' function to learn where to pen any enemy tanks you've had problems with.
Some use of premium ammunition is expected in clan activities.
The clan guidance is as follows:
- For tier 6 and tier 8 skirmishes and tier 8 Clan Wars, you are free to use any ammunition type although you will find that, using the correct target points, standard ammunition will work and allow you to gain credits on average.
- For tier 10 skirmishes, advances and clan-wars you are expected to use the best (most suitable) ammunition for every situation disregarding the ammunition cost. This means that in most cases the premium ammo should be used. Please note that there are cases when non-premium ammo is better.
Please consult the list below when choosing the ammo type:
- Choose HE over AP/APCR/HEAT when penetration chance is very low.
- Choose AP over APCR for a bit lower ricochet chance.
- Choose APCR over AP/HE/HEAT for higher shell velocity.
- Choose HEAT over AP/APCR for lower ricochet chance
- Choose AP/APCR over HEAT when chance of hitting tracks or spaced armour is high.
- Choose AP/APCR over HEAT for overmatching thin armour. Those shell types never ricochet from armour that is thinner than a third of the gun barrel diameter. For example the 40mm plate on the top of IS-3 turret will be penned from any angle by a 122mm IS-3 AP/APCR shell, as 40*3<122.
For more details consult the Ammo article on WoT Wiki. The table at the bottom of the page is the most important/interesting part.
If you think of items which should be on the checklist please send a message to the clan commander.